|Only S$84 after the discount!|
I really like Luxola's delivery service, they sometimes text me in advance to inform that they'll be reaching in about an hour and that really makes things easier for me. And today's delivery came half an hour earlier than the designated window! *thumbs up*
Anyway, I got the Get Glowin' set because I feel like my skin is a tad dull these days...=\ Who doesn't want brighter skin right? And I've got good feeling about Skin Inc because I had a little 5ml bottle of the Coenzyme Q10 serum from a girlfriend and it really perked up my skin after only 2 days use!
A little bit about Skin Inc:
Skin Inc is the world's first Skin Supplement Bar offering highly concentrated, 100% pure and active serums and skincare from Japan. Our customised skincare solutions empower time-starved individuals to create their own fuss-free skincare regimes, delivering maximum results. Everyone's skin is different, so individual skin identities and their needs are addressed with products and treatments that are targeted at delivery to the skin's deeper layers where it matters. Treatments are conducted using state-of-the-art non-invasive technology that delivers sustainable results, rivalling other invasive procedures.
(Ummm I'm basically a sucker for anything made in Japan XP)
The Skin Inc Difference
- Empowered skincare It is time you find out what your skin identity is and be conscious of what your skin needs to make informed choices.
- Cents and sensibility Our products contain the optimal concentrations of active ingredients for best results in a shorter time. Skin Inc constantly undertakes research & development in Japan to create skincare formulas to better suit your evolving needs. We ensure our products contain 0% paraben and 0% scent.
- Customised to solve skin problems We begin with a thorough assessment of your skin identity and our consultants are trained to customise the most effective solution to address your unique skin needs. We do not believe in typical stereotyping of skins into oily, combination and dry categories.
- Skin-deep, fast, sustaining results Water-soluble, hydrolysed active ingredients reach the deeper skin faster, showing noticeable improvement often in as little as three days.
It says noticeable improvement in as little as three days, I noticed a difference in two!
Some info off the box:
|It says 3 x 10ml serums but fact is it only comes with 3 x 5ml. =(|
A look at the contents:
|3 x 5ml encapsulated serums, 20ml Pure Revival Peel & 20ml Pure DeepSea Hydrating Mask|
|I LOVE THE PACKAGING! So cute & simple~|
You can see the little orbs of goodness in each of the bottles...I think of them like salmon roe? Like exploding goodness when it's patted onto your skin =D
|Get Glowin' combination - Vitamin A, Hyaluronic Acid & Chlorella|
Vitamin A (Regenerate) - A lack of vitamin A causes skin to become coarse and sluggish. Vitamin A keeps skin healthy by increasing cell metabolism and circulation, banishing dark circles, dryness and dullness. (Ingredients: 0% Scent and 0% Paraben. Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Corn (Zea Mays) Oil, Carbomer, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Algin, Phenoxyethanol)
Hyaluronic Acid (Replenish) - Able to hold 6 litres of water per gram, hyaluronic acid binds moisture to skin for instant, lasting hydration from within. Lines are refined and skin is plump and smooth. (Ingredients: 0% Scent and 0% Paraben. Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Algin, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Cobalt Aluminium Oxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol)
Chlorella (Revitalize) - An algae extract, Chlorella is high in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, helping to combat premature aging caused by free radicals and sun damage . It may also help boost the production of collagen, improving skin's elasticity.
And my previous/first little bottle:
Coenzyme Q10 (Renew) - Coenzyme Q10 is a natural cell revitalizer – it activates the production of energy in cells, helping to renew cell functions and increase the absorption of nutrients in skincare products – slowing down the aging process for more youthful skin. (Ingredients: 0% Scent and 0% Paraben. Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ubiquinone, Carbomer, Algin, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol)
All info extracted from SkinInc except Chlorella as it's not available for sale online.
From my experience with the previous bottle of Coenzyme Q10 serum:
- Serum is light and easily absorbed, leaving little to no tackiness after absorption.
- Zero smell detected.
- My skin looked a lot less tired and revitalized after only 2 days usage!
- Using only 3 drops a day allowed me almost a month's usage out of the 5ml bottle.
- SkinInc, though quite pricey, is a brand worth exploring, thus my purchase of the set before I commit to full-sized bottle. You can always get good deals during sale period~