Sunday 14 October 2012

First OOTD~

I was in town over the weekend to pick out some new comics for the shelf =D Yes, I'm one of those girls who scour the comic bookshelves at the local Kinokuniya. I'm recently rediscovering the horror genre in Japanese comics, especially those by Junji Ito. His illustration style of uncompromising grossness appeals to the horror geek in me~ But I digress...

Every now and then, I like to sketch out different coordinates for the items in my wardrobe...and every now and then, I refer to the sketches for a lineup of what I have. Believe it or not, I have a designated notebook for such sketches.




I've always liked the Japanese street style aesthetic, but a lack of confidence due to recent weight gain unfortunately limits my fashion choices of late. =( Don't you hate it when that happens? Anyway, when I know I'll be doing lots of walking, I won't wear anything complicated. See?



Breakdown:

Cardigan & Dress - from random shops in Tokyo, Japan
Bangles - from The Little Things She Wants and CottonOn (Singapore)
Watch + Charms - from Thomas Sabo (Singapore)
Bag - from Agnes B. (Tokyo, Japan)
Wedges - from River Island (Singapore)
 
I've been thinking of buying a couple more charms for the watch.. I have just 2 at the moment, a flying pig and the enamel heart. But I'm afraid it'll be too much and overwhelm the watch..
 
What do you think about watches with multiple charms on them? Oh-so-cute or Oh-so-overdone?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?