Tuesday 2 October 2012

I'm the new kid!

Hi there! And welcome to the inaugural, obligatory self introduction post of the Cotton Ball Crusade ^_^ This post comes a month past my 30th birthday (yay?) and is my first attempt at public blogging after almost a year's hiatus on my personal blog~

In the past couple of years, I've become more enthusiastic about my skincare and beauty products. Natural aging aside, I went off the pill about 6mths ago and realised then that the I've been living a lie as far as my skin was concerned! oh THE HORROR~~ (>_<) From pimple-free and easygoing, my skin is now slightly oily yet dehydrated with the occasional gawdawful breakout zit and sebum problem... Let's not talk about the blossoming pigmentation and fine lines. So as I continue wading through the sea of beauty products out there in search of my HG product lineup, I trust the occasional peek into my wardrobe won't hurt. =)

Now, I'm not the most tech-savvy of persons so I do ask for your patience while I figure out how everything works around here =P In the meantime, I'll keep things basic and try my darndest to distract you with pictures and babble!

Check back soon! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?