Saturday 28 February 2015

Kyusoku Jikan 休足時間 Cooling Leg Sheets - Now at Watsons!

Remember the cooling leg sheets I bought (and used) on my Tokyo trip last year? Well, Watsons has brought it in! On sale now too at S$6.95 for a pack of 6. Of course this is more expensive compared to Japan where I bought my 12-pc 休足時間 Night Aroma pack for a mere 498yen (approximately S$6) but oh well~


Formulated with Lavender, Sage, Rosemary, Lemon and Orange, you know it's gotta smell and feel good after a long day at work, out and about or after a workout =D These cooling knit-type sheets coated with a high moisture gel give the pads a very very slight sponge-like texture that adheres well and stays put even if you leave them on overnight. Just don't stretch them too much and they'll stay on just fine =) Extremely gentle on the skin, it doesn't hurt one bit during removal~

Do note however that they're mainly for the cooling sensation and are not really meant for pain relief like, say, SalonPas. It's just an enjoyable feeling for tired legs =)

Definitely gotta pop by Watsons soon ^^ I just hope my neighbourhood branch has these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?