Sunday 26 October 2014

Charles & Keith 2014 New Arrivals - Sunday Shoe-Crush!

It's been awhile since I had a shoe crush. Wandering around my neighbourhood malls last week I popped by Charles & Keith for quick look see and this pair tugged at my heart strings a little =)

Pointed Slingback Mules in PU leather S$56.90
Of course the marble print is all the rage now. But faddishness (is that even a word?) aside, I think it's a print that's likely to stand the test of time?



All images from Charles & Keith

I like that the height is quite perfect. After tramping in heels through the gravel, sand & rock on the fortress island of Suomenliina last winter, my feet have never been quite the same and I haven't been able to deal with heels of the steep incline or towering variety ever since. This heel (8.5cm) is enough to give a girl a boost and comfortable enough to be standing around in. Also, these heels are light! Now...if only they'd go on sale for Xmas....... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?