Thursday 20 December 2012

December FOTD - Everyday Junkie

Why, I do believe this is my first Face Of The Day post? *^_^*

I've always loved the all-over nude look but was never able to get a nude lipstick that didn't settle into my liplines too much and wasn't a lip gloss. Everything was always too matte, too glossy, too dry, too gooey...etc >__< But all that's history with Edward Bess's Ultra Slick Lipstick. Everything is just right with this lippie. Incidentally, this's the product that shot his makeup label to fame!

December FOTD - Everyday Junkie


Using the usual base stuff i.e Kanebo Freshel BB Cream, bareMinerals loose powder, Kate eyeliner, Maybelline theColossal Volum'express mascara and ZA brow pencil. (Oh yes! I just got my eyebrows threaded today! LOVE freshly threaded brows sooooo much~~~)

Colour from:

note: colours are a tad more pinkish in the photo


The h&m eyeshadow palette was very cheap, less than 10 euro. Only used the 6th and 8th shades, which are a deep rose gold and shimmery milk chocolate shade respectively, to line and shade my eyes. My new elf warm bronzer was only S$9.90 and EB lipstick was a S$19 score on the Luxola sale! =D

So that's my December FOTD, you like? =)

3 comments:

  1. Rhi, you look absolutely lovey in these photos. I love this look on you. Very nice and natural. Your skin looks flawless. So jealous b/c my face is breaking out at the moment and I can't seem to control the shine. *Sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agirl! =) keyword is 'LOOKS flawless' haha~~
      Arhhhh =_= hate breakouts....especially if it's for no reason. Have you tried products with salicylic acid?
      I very nearly forgot about the Kate Powderless Liquid!! Omg thanks for reminding! I got distracted by other products (i've the attention span of a goldfish) and it got buried~~ >_< Look out for it soon! =D

      Delete
  2. By the way, hope you will still do a review of the Kate Powderless Liquid for Cover.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?