Friday 25 January 2013

All Black Patent Peter Pan

I was dropping by town for a quick errand a couple days ago and thought I'd wear this top I got off the H&M sale racks in Helsinki sometime ago~ Originally priced at about 20 euro, I got it at 50% off! Yay for end-season sales~ I really like the patent leather peter pan collar (abit of schoolgirl flair) and its simple lace cut-out pattern! I don't usually take 'high' collars like this as they make my neck look really short but this was surprisingly alright.

j

Paired with my favourite basic black maxi skirt, which has survived about 5 years wear....and the unfortunate gnawing from the mall escalator >_<;;;


Yes it's sheer...and yes I consider a sports bra decent enough.
Please excuse the lack of proper hair and makeup as it was a rushed wham-bam-thankyouma'am kinda day for me ^_^;; In case you haven't already noticed, I'm quite a lazy dresser on the daily basis and the comfort factor is really important in my wardrobe.



Y'know, I think my mane is losing its mind....it used to be just slightly wavy and I liked that 'cos it looked nice and wild-like but recently it's been developing rogue curls/waves in all sorts of strange places....=\

Outfit Breakdown:

Sheer top with patent leather peter pan collar - H&M Divided
Stretch cotton maxi skirt - local budget fashion store
Necklace - Accessorize
Bangles - Bangkok
Slippers - Robinsons

Have a great weekend everyone! (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?