Thursday 3 January 2013

Belated Happy New Year All!

Happy 2013~ =D Did you have an awesome New Year's party?

I was away on work so no party for me T_T But I managed to squeeze some time for lunch at Sushi Tei (one of my fave places these days) with a couple of girlfriends before I left~ Didn't think at the time that I would be posting pics so I only took 1... >_<


Note the 2 little piles of delish on the left. I love love LOVE the Crispy Ebi Mentai Mayo (Deep-fried prawn & shitake mushroom with cod roe), ordered it every single time since it appeared on the menu~ Looking forward to more yumyum for my tumtum in 2013~ With hopefully zero consequences! =P

It's only been a short 2 months into Cottonball Crusade but the new year heralds a slightly changed direction for the blog. I've decided to broaden the scope a little bit so that it's a little more like a 'Personal blog with a main focus on beauty' instead of just review after review after review. There is an actual person behind the scene you know~ So apart from the usual beauty stuff that I've been posting, in future do look forward to small side servings of food, fashion and other such randomness~

Hope you guys out there will continue supporting! Here's a warm hug and all the best for the new year! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a good idea to make it more of a personal blog. Over time, we'll all feel like one big family on our adventures together on life and on beauty. Looking forward to reading more from you. Happy New Year Rhi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay~ Thanks for the support Agirl! (*´▽`*)Really hope the diversified content will be more interesting for everyone x(^_^)x

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts?