Thursday, 3 January 2013

Belated Happy New Year All!

Happy 2013~ =D Did you have an awesome New Year's party?

I was away on work so no party for me T_T But I managed to squeeze some time for lunch at Sushi Tei (one of my fave places these days) with a couple of girlfriends before I left~ Didn't think at the time that I would be posting pics so I only took 1... >_<


Note the 2 little piles of delish on the left. I love love LOVE the Crispy Ebi Mentai Mayo (Deep-fried prawn & shitake mushroom with cod roe), ordered it every single time since it appeared on the menu~ Looking forward to more yumyum for my tumtum in 2013~ With hopefully zero consequences! =P

It's only been a short 2 months into Cottonball Crusade but the new year heralds a slightly changed direction for the blog. I've decided to broaden the scope a little bit so that it's a little more like a 'Personal blog with a main focus on beauty' instead of just review after review after review. There is an actual person behind the scene you know~ So apart from the usual beauty stuff that I've been posting, in future do look forward to small side servings of food, fashion and other such randomness~

Hope you guys out there will continue supporting! Here's a warm hug and all the best for the new year! xoxo