Thursday 22 November 2012

Sale Loot!

Chanced upon a 1 day sale at my neighbourhood BHG last week and I popped in after realising the 30% to 50% discount. The aLT beauty corner stocks a fair range of Japanese and Korean beauty/skincare products so I figured it would be worth squeezing my way through.

The range at my neighbourhood branch is less impressive compared to the ones downtown but still, the discounts were decent. Emerged 30min later with these:


From Top:
Kaiketsu Shirokuma-kun Reusable Undereye mask (S$12.90)
& Pure Smile 3 Pc Aroma Mask (S$6.90) Prices before discount.

The Shirokuma-kun Masks seem to be quite popular and this 1 set pack is designed for multiple usage and, wait for it....INFRARED RADIATION. This pack is supposed to have immediate effect after leaving it on overnight, sounds spiffeh! Watch out for the review~

The Pure Smile mask caught my eye because it was a 3 piece set i.e 1 pair of undereye sheet, 1 face sheet and 1 neck sheet. It also came in various fragrances like Rosewood, Sweet Orange, Lavendar, Bergamot and Peppermint among others. All the masks are formulated with collagen hyaluronic acid and aloe, the main differences being the aroma essence used. I bought Rosewood and Peppermint for myself (combination - oily skin) and Bergamot for my mum (dry skin)~

Also:


From Left: Sana Gafixx Mascara (S$25.90) &
Legere Pure Aqua Pore Tightening Ice Toner (S$27.90)
Prices before discount.

The Sana mascara I bought because....well....I like mascaras! =P The Legere toner was a chance find as the Legere skincare was just a 4 or 5 product range that was in a rather unnoticeable corner. I have a girlfriend who's been raving about it to me so I figured, at 30% off, why not~

Did you pick up any good deals over the week? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?